Preparation Time - 30 mins
BakingTime - 20 - 25 mins
Number Of Servings - 4- 6
Tandoori Paneer Pizza is a fusion recipe which brings together the best of Indian flavours on an Italian base. The flavours do not seem at odds with each other. Rather, they melt together to bring a homely twist to the beloved pizza. This recipe is also healthier than your average pizza takeaway place, and you can add more ingredients to the toppings or even the pizza dough to make it more nutritious. Here is the recipe for Tandoori Paneer Pizza, as given by Mounika.
Tandoori Paneer Pizza
For Pizza dough:
For Tandoori paneer marinade:
Pizza bread base:
1. Sift the flour in a bowl. Add salt, sugar, yeast, oregano leaves, parsley leaves and mix well.
2. Now, add olive oil and mix well until it combines. Use lukewarm water and mix the dough until everything combines and a somewhat sticky dough is formed.
3. Knead the dough with oil and form into a ball and take it out of the bowl. Brush the base of the bowl with oil and place the dough back in it. Cover with a lid and set aside for 2 hours or until the dough doubles in size.
1. Whisk the curd in a bowl till smooth and creamy.
2. Add all the tikka ingredients mentioned above.
3. To this, add lemon juice and paneer cubes.
4. Mix to ensure that the paneer is evenly coated with the marinade.
5. Cover and keep it aside for 1 hour.
Assembling the pizza:
1. Grease the pizza pan with olive oil and sprinkle some flour on it.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C for at least for 10 mins.
3. Roll the dough on a dusted surface. Place the rolled dough on the greased pan or tray.
4. Brush some olive oil on the pizza base.
5. With the help of a fork, punch holes into the pizza base.
6. Next, spread the pizza sauce evenly.
7. Sprinkle the cheese on the top.
8. Finally, top the pizza with the marinated paneer and remaining vegetables and olives.
9. Bake the pizza in a preheated oven for 20 to 25 mins or until the sides have turned golden.
Share your creations!
To keep getting inspired, do not miss out to get the latest updates on our events, blogs and newsletters on https://homebakers.co.inClick here to order a cake from homebakers.co.in Click here to find online baking and cake decorating classes.
Stay safe and keep baking!