Preparation Time - 15 mins
Baking Time - 20 mins
Number Of Servings - 12
Digestive biscuits have always been a staple in households across the world. They’re called different names in different countries, but it is a basic crumbly biscuit that generally doesn’t have much flavour added to it. This recipe is a twist on the same - Digestive Oats biscuits with a savoury taste instead of the general light sweetness. This recipe is by Nivedita, and we hope you enjoy this healthy and tasty recipe by trying it at home.
Digestive Oats Biscuits
1. In a bowl, take jaggery and butter and cream until finely combined. Then, add whole wheat flour, almond powder, oats powder, salt, and baking soda and combine to make a soft dough.
2. Now, add milk slowly, to ensure that the consistency of the dough does not become too soft.
3. Keep the dough in the refrigerator for 20 minutes, then take it out and roll it into 1-inch thickness into the shape that you prefer.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees C for 15 - 20 minutes with both rods on.
5. Store in an airtight container once cooled.
To keep getting inspired, do not miss out to get the latest updates on our events, blogs and newsletters on https://homebakers.co.inClick here to order a cake from homebakers.co.in Click here to find online baking and cake decorating classes.
Stay safe and keep baking!