Preparation Time - 20 mins
Baking Time - 15 mins
Number Of Servings - 6
Indian summers are incomplete without Mangoes and Mango based cakes & desserts. So, we are bringing an exclusive recipe on Eggless Mango Cheese Cake by Zulekha Badar from Sweet cravings by Zulekha Badar!!!
Chef Zulekha Badar is an award-winning Pastry Chef from Mumbai, India. She specialises in egg-free desserts that include French pastries and desserts, Middle Eastern desserts, Healthy bakes and much more. She had started her chef journey six years back with passion and hobby for making desserts and cakes for family and friends. She takes individual personalised orders for cakes, creates new dessert recipes & techniques and conduct classes. You can follow Zulekha and her beautiful creations at:
- 180g (3/4 cup) Warm mango puree
- 30 gms (21/2 tbsp) sugar
- 3g veg (11/2 tsp) Solar Gelatine
Warm pure. Mix gelatine and sugar. add it to the mango puree and cook it till full boil. Pour it over the mousse.
- 50g ( ¼ cup) mango puree
- 50 g (1/4 cup) passion fruit puree
- 20 gms (11/2 tbsp) sugar
- 30g (2 tbsp) water
- 3g (11/2 tsp) veg Gelatin
- ½ cup +2tbsp milk
- 3tbsp oil
- 75gms ( 6tbsp) sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup flour
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Zest of 1 lime
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in one bowl.
- Combine oil, sugar, milk, vanilla, coconut essence and lime zest.
- Combine wet ingredients in the dry...and mix well.
- Pre heat the oven at 160 degrees.
- Divide the batter in 8” and 7” tins, and bake for 15 mins
- 220g (11/4 cup) Cream cheese
- 75g ( 6tbsp) sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- 180g ( ¾ cup) Mango puree
- 12g (6 tsp) veg Gelatine
- 250g (1 cup) Whipped cream (whipped 50%)
- 50g mango puree
- 50 gms pineapple chopped (canned)
- 20 gms sugar
- 30g water
- 3g veg Gelatine
- Dissolve gelatine in water. Warm the puree with chopped pineapples.
- Add sugar. Add gelatine and bring it to a full boil.
- Freeze it.
- Put mango puree and sugar in a pan, boil, boil, add lemon juice, boil a little more, cool down.
- Gently loosen the cream cheese, add sugar powder, plain yoghurt, vanilla extract and mix.
- Warm the puree add in soaked gelatine and cook for 1 min. mix it with the cream cheese.
- Add 50% whipped cream and mix.
- Put a little cheese batter. Then, put chocolate and mango mousse .
- Pour the cheesecake batter and let it stand flat in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Mix the warm mango puree, warm water, and then add the soaked plate gelatine, mix and mix the mango pulp.
Share your creations!
To keep getting inspired, do not miss out to get the latest updates on our events, blogs and newsletters on https://homebakers.co.inClick here to order a cake from homebakers.co.in Click here to find online baking and cake decorating classes.
Stay safe and keep baking!