INDIA BAKE SHOW (VIRTUAL) 2020
INDIA BAKE SHOW IS GOING VIRTUAL!!!
HomeBakers.co.in and Raplap-The Ingredient Store are going to bring the virtual edition of India Bake Show to your personal screens on June 6-7. The India Bake (Virtual) Show is powered by L.liladhar & Co. and Dukes Chocolates.
We will bring 15 live masterclasses on baking & cake decoration from some of the top pastry chefs and cake artists from around the world, absolutely free to your screens. You can enjoy the show from the comfort of your home on our Facebook page, youtube channel or HomeBakers.co.in.
Dates - 6th & 7th June, 2020
Enquiries - WhatsApp +91 87909 10234/ +44 75380 68400
Facebook Events Page - India Bake Show (Virtual) 2020
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
India Bake Show (Virtual) Competition
The India Bake Show (Virtual) cant be complete without a virtual competition. Whether you are a home baker, cake artist, bread maker or a chocolatier, you can showcase your amazing baking talent by taking part in the virtual competition and win some exciting prizes. Each winner will get prizes worth Rs. 30,000 and runner-up will get prizes worth Rs. 12,500 courtesy our gifting sponsors. There are 9 categories for all level of skills and interests. The entry fee is Rs. 100 per participant per category.
- CATEGORY 1: A Sculpted / Carved Cake or Decorated Cake Exhibit
- CATEGORY 2 - Celebrations Cakes (Non-Fondant)
- CATEGORY 3: Celebrations Cakes (Fondant)
- CATEGORY 4 - Wedding Cakes
- CATEGORY 5 - Decorated Cupcakes
- CATEGORY 6: Decorated Cookies
- CATEGORY 7: Floral Arrangement
- CATEGORY 8: Artisan Bread
- CATEGORY 9: Handmade Chocolates
How to participate in the Virtual Cake Competition?
- Read the rules for the India Bake Show (Virtual) Cake Competition 2020. Click here to see the rules.
- Register your entry by 31st May 2020 by clicking on the "Register Now" button.
- Upload a good quality high resolution picture (not blurred, clean with proper lighting) along with a description of your creation(s) by 31st May 2020 by clicking on the "Submit Your Entry" button. Only one entry per person per category is allowed. You can upload pictures of your past creations as long as they have not entered any other cake competition. No names, logo or watermark is allowed on the photos submitted for entry into the competition. No digitally enhanced pictures is allowed (blurred or photoshopped). If found true, the entry will be disqualified. Ribbon is allowed around the base and flower wire for flowers only.
- All categories are open to ALL (Advanced or Intermediate level Bakers, Cake Artists and Student Chefs). Professional chefs working for academies, resturants or hotels are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Entries can be disqualified by Judges if any rule is breached.
- Judging parameters:Creativity, Development of a new idea, Visual Impact, Workmanship, Degree of Difficulty, Proportion, Balance and Color. The overall score will also include 10% weightage on public voting.
- Feedback: We will share the score sheet for each participant. No seperate feedback will be given/available. The judges’ decision is final.
- All entries must be the bonafide work of the individual who has entered.
- Do not use any ADULT/NAUGHTY/POLITICAL/anything that can hurt public sentiment elements in your creation. Organiser’s/Judge’s decision on this will be final and no reasoning will be entertained.