By Akhileshwari Anand Raj
Preparation Time - 20 mins
Baking Time - 50 mins
Number Of Servings - 8-10
Do your children want to bake their own goodies? Maybe it is a hobby that you would like to encourage or help them get started, or maybe it is another way to keep them occupied while staying at home. If your little one has a sweet tooth, it is also preferable to eat home-baked goodies rather than buying it from a store.
Whatever the reason, if you are looking for a recipe that is kid-friendly and easy to prepare, then look no further! Chocolate is universally loved, and kids are no exception. This recipe is for eggless choco-chip brownies with chocolate chips, and these will be a sure hit with children. Since the method to bake these brownies is very simple and straightforward, anyone above the age of 10 can safely try it.
This is Noopur Shah’s recipe. A teenager herself, she used this recipe for her very first commercial order. At a young age, she has not only nailed how to bake but also is baking for others and doing well with orders! Here is the recipe for the eggless brownies she made -
Eggless Choco Chip Brownies
- All-purpose flour - 1/2 cup
- Cocoa Powder - 1/2 cup
- Baking powder - 1/2 Tsp
- Baking soda - 1/4 Tsp
- Condensed milk - 400 gm
- Melted Butter - 100 gm
- Yogurt - 3 Tbsp
- Chocolate chip - 1/2 cup
- Walnuts - optional
1. Take a large bowl and mix in the melted butter, yoghurt condensed milk together. To melt the butter, you can use either room temperature butter or from the refrigerator. The easiest way to melt it is to microwave the butter in a bowl in twenty-second intervals until it is completely melted.
2. After the melted butter, yoghurt and condensed milk are combined well, sift all the dry ingredients into this wet mixture.
3. Fold in the dry ingredients into the wet mixture, making sure not to over mix. Only fold until fully mixed.
4. When the dry ingredients are incorporated with the wet mixture, add in the yoghurt and again give it a whisk.
5. In the end, add in the chocolate chips and walnuts, if you are using it, into the batter.
6. Now, pour the batter into a rectangular 10” by 8” tin greased and lined with parchment paper.
7. After this, sprinkle some more chocolate chips or walnuts on top for decoration.
8. Bake at 180 degrees C for 50 minutes.
Share your creations!
To keep getting inspired, do not miss out to get the latest updates on our events, blogs and newsletters on https://homebakers.co.inClick here to order a cake from homebakers.co.in Click here to find online baking and cake decorating classes.
Stay safe and keep baking!