Looking out for easy appetizer recipes? Try this simple and easy to make homemade Spinach Filo Cups recipe by Chef Arvind Prasad. This is a traditional and authentic eggless fresh spinach greek appetizer. You can either serve them hot or cold with a nice cup of Masala Chai. Chef Arvind is the founder and director of WHITECAPS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF PASTRY. Do try out and post your pictures. If you have any question, type it out in the comment box. Chef Arvind will try to answer each of those.
Ingredients For Filo Cup
- 250 gm Refined Flour
- 25 gm Milk Powder
- 5 gm Vinegar
- 4 gm Salt
- 130 ml water
1. Mix all ingredients to make the dough. Make sure dough is hard and not loose.
2. Make a ball of 60 grams each and cover with a wet cloth overnight in freeze.
3. Sheet about 5 inches to each dough with the help of cornflour. Remove extra cornflour and brush each one of them with melted butter. Cut square and place into a cupcake mould.
Bake in a Convection Oven at 160 degrees C until it gets golden brown.
Ingredients for filling
1. White sauce mixed with vegetable like mushroom and spinach or of your choice./p>
2. Dont forget to check to spice it up by your favourite spice and cheesy.
3. Serve with a slice of tomato.
To keep getting inspired with simple and tasty recipes, do not miss out to get the latest updates on our events, blogs and newsletters on https://homebakers.co.in
Click here to find online baking and cake decorating classes.