5 Chocolicious Recipes - Powered by Mona Lisa and Dezaan India
Siena Panforte by Farida Taher - Powered by Dezaan India
Yield: 8 fingers
Time: 20-30 mins
- 6” X 6” Square ring
- 30 gms roasted almonds
- 30 gms roasted walnuts
- 30 gms roasted hazelnuts
- 95 gms organic honey
- 30 gms brown sugar
- 75 gms dark chocolate
- 35 gms salted butter
- 50 gms oat flour
- 50 gms almond flour
- 15 gms cocoa powder
- 1 orange zest
- Ground the roasted nuts and keep aside.
- Melt chocolate, honey and sugar together in the microwave. Cool slightly and fold in the dry ingredients and nuts.
- Prepare the square ring and pour all the batter into the ring. Press it evenly and bake @170 degrees Celsius for 10-12 mins. Cool the cake down at room temperature and refrigerate overnight.
Cocoa Nib glaze
- 150 gms dark chocolate compound
- 35 gms flavourless oil
- 80 gms cocoa nibs
- Melt the chocolate and oil in the microwave. Add the cocoa nibs and glaze the Siena Panforte fingers at 40 degrees temperature.
- Refrigerate after glazing and store in an airtight container for 3-4 months in the fridge.
Eggless Mini Doughnuts by Anjana Lath (DoughGirl)- Powered by Mona Lisa
- 1 cup plain flour
- ¼ cup or more warm milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp melted salted butter
- ¾ tsp instant yeast
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tbsp curd mixed with a pinch of soda
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Sunflower oil for frying
- Activate the yeast - In a bowl add milk sugar and yeast and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- In a big bowl add remaining ingredients except for butter.
- Make a dough by adding yeast mix to the big bowl mixture. And knead it by adding butter.
- Cover the dough and keep it for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Knead it softly again and roll ½ inch thin.
- With the help of donuts, the cutter cut the doughnuts and cover them with a muslin cloth for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes deep fry in medium flame.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes and the garnish as per your taste buds.
Eggless Chocolate Cone Rolls by Briju Patel - Powered by Dezaan India
Ingredients For Rolls
- 60g maida
- 40g wheat flour
- 10 gm almond or oats flour
- 22 gm Cocoa powder
- 70 gm icing sugar / coconut sugar
- 45 ml oil
- 250 ml milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
Ingredients For Frosting
- 50 gm butter
- 65 gm icing sugar
- 22 gm cocoa powder
- 50 gm melted chocolate
- 50 gm cream
Method for Cone
- Sift dry ingredients thrice
- Make a well in centre add in oil & milk
- Mix batter till lump free
- On skillet or non stick pan take 2 bps batter and spread with the help of laddle or silicon brush into thin circle
- When it gets little hard on corners, flip over and cook on other side around 1 min on each side
- All over wooden cone or rolling pin, set aside till firm
- If you want super crisp bake for 10 min at 150 c Once cooled completely remove the cone mould or rolling pin. Fill with icing and dust with sugar.
Method for Frosting
- Beat soften butter and sugar for min, add in cocoa powder and beat well.
- Now add in warm cream & melted chocolate and incorporate weak.
- It will be little loose at thugs stage place icing in fridge for 30 min or in freezer for 10 min.
Milk Chocolate and Hazelnut Crunchy by Chef Yatik S - Powered by Mona Lisa
- Hazelnut praline- 250 gm
- Milk chocolate- 130 gm
- Mona Lisa Crepe Crunchies- 90 gm
- Cocoa nibs- 30 gm
- Sea salt 2 gm
- Clarified butter 125 gm
- Mix melted chocolate and praline paste along with butter and finally add the dry ingredients.
- Spread on a sponge base and allow to set in refrigerator.
Crunchy Caramel Disc by Chef Yatik S - Powered by Mona Lisa
- Mona Lisa Caramel Crunchies - 270 gm
- Almond praline 30 gm
- Oil 10 ml
- Mona lisa Cocoa crunchy- 35 gm
- Monalisa choc balls 35 gm
- Milk chocolate 60 gm
- Cocoa butter 5 gm
- Mix all together finally add melted chocolate with cocoa butter.
- Pour the mix in a sizable metal ring and allow to crystallize in air-conditioned environment.
Share your creations!
So here you go! I hope you try this recipe at home. Tag @homebakers.co.in on Facebook and @homebakers_co_in on Instagram to share your creation, and we will share your creations on our social media handles! To watch our past recipe tutorials, check us out here. To keep getting inspired, do not miss out to get the latest updates on our events, blogs and newsletters on https://homebakers.co.in Click here to order a cake from homebakers.co.in Click here to find online baking and cake decorating classes. Stay safe and keep baking!