Sugar-Free Chocolate Sponge Cake by Anna Gigi Joseph - Powered by Van Houten Professional India
- Refined Flour – 240gms
- Van Houten Professional (VHP) Cocoa powder – 40 gms
- Baking powder – 5 gms
- Baking soda – 3 gms
- Eggs – 4 nos
- Unsalted butter – 120 gms
- Vanilla extract – 5 gms
- Full fat milk – 150 ml
- Stevia sugar replacement – 15 gms
- Preheat oven 180 degree celsius.
- Sieve together flour, Van Houten Professional (VHP) Cocoa powder, Stevia, baking powder and baking soda and keep aside.
- Cream butter, add vanilla extract.
- Then add eggs one by one. Scrape the bowl if needed.
- Add 1/3rd of the flour mixture, then add half of the milk.
- Repeat, ending with flour mixture. Pour to 2 6” pans and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
Share your creations!
So here you go! I hope you try this recipe at home. Tag @homebakers.co.in on Facebook and @homebakers_co_in on Instagram to share your creation, and we will share your creations on our social media handles!
To keep getting inspired, do not miss out to get the latest updates on our events, blogs and newsletters on https://homebakers.co.in
Stay safe and keep baking!