Eggless Double Chocolate Muffins by Chef Shweta Dutta Nath - Powered by Van Houten Professional
Ingredients - Eggless Double Chocolate Muffins
- Butter - 35gm
- Caster sugar - 40gm
- Brown sugar - 40gm
- Mashed Banana - 55gm
- Vanilla - 1tsp
- Milk - 47gm
- Vinegar - 1tsp
- Flour - 55gm
- Vanhouten Professional cocoa powder - 20gm
- Salt - 1gm
- Baking powder - 4gm
- Vanhouten Professional chopped dark chocolate - 100gm
Ingredients - Coffee Ganache
- Vanhouten Professional Dark couverture chocolate - 200gm
- Fresh cream - 200gm
- Instant coffee powder - 1tsp/2gm
Method - Eggless Double Chocolate Muffins
- Cream butter, caster sugar, and brown sugar till light and fluffy.
- Mash the ripe banana with a fork, add it into the butter mixture, add vanilla into it.
- In a bowl, take flour, Vanhouten Professional cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt together, sift it, and keep it ready.
- In another bowl, take milk, microwave it for 30 seconds, put vinegar into it to make the buttermilk. Keep it aside for 5minutes.
- Now fold the dry flour mixture into the creamed butter mixture followed by the buttermilk.
- Now fold the chopped Vanhouten chocolate into it.
- Pour the batter into the muffin liner around 80gms in each.
- Now chill the batter into the fridge for around 30minutes before baking.
- Bake it at 170degree C for 20-22 minutes or till it's done.
Method - Coffee Ganache
- Warm the cream, Mix coffee powder into it until mix completely.
- Semi melt the chocolate in the microwave at 30 second interval.
- Pour the warm cream into it, keep it 2 to 3 minutes. Now mix it well.
- Cling wrap it, keep it aside to set for later use.
Share your creations!
So here you go! I hope you try this recipe at home. Tag @homebakers.co.in on Facebook and @homebakers_co_in on Instagram to share your creation, and we will share your creations on our social media handles! To watch our past recipe tutorials, check us out here. To keep getting inspired, do not miss out to get the latest updates on our events, blogs and newsletters on https://homebakers.co.in Click here to order a cake from homebakers.co.in Click here to find online baking and cake decorating classes. Stay safe and keep baking!