For the second consecutive year, HomeBakers.co.in will reveal India’s Top 100 Home Bakers, City's Top 50 Home Bakers, Best Baking Brands and Popular Baking Brands for 2020. The list helps customer find the very best baking brands and home bakers in your city (Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Pune) and India. The Home Bakers will be assessed by industry's top sugar artists, bakers and chefs based on their qualifications, achievements, FSSAI registration, complexity and finish quality of their cakes & bakes. This study is powered by Pillsbury and supported by 2m Cocoa.
Top Home Bakers ranking is a great way for the home bakers in India to get recognition for their skills & achievements and enhance their baking profile. An independent jury panel of industry stalwarts from all over the world will assess the entries who will be chosen for their expertise, experience, and positions in the caking & baking industry. The judges will not look at just the baking skills but also baker's qualification, achievements. This will bring out the very best home bakers in India and is a great opportunity for the home bakers to showcase their baking talent.
How can the home bakers participate?
To participate in the ranking, the home bakers will have to nominate thmselves by filling out the online form.
This is a self-nomination form that needs to be completed by home bakers who wished to be part of the study. The baker has to be at least 18 years of age, a resident of India, and a home baker with no physical bakery store. They also need to upload the pictures of their 10 best creations in the form. The nomination process is opened until 31st October 2019, 11:59 pm. Click here to read the Frequently Asked Questions and Terms & Conditions for the process.
How will the home bakers be chosen as India's Top 100 Home Bakers?
The information submitted by home bakers will be collected and the appropriate weight to each parameter will be assigned. The parameters include baker's qualifications, achievements, FSSAI, complexity and finish quality of their cakes & bakes. A panel of judges will assess the complexity & finish quality of shortlisted bakers. Using the assigned weight, the total score will determine the rankings of the bakers.
How will the brands be chosen as India's Popular or Best Baking Brands for Home Bakers?
The process of determining the best brands of the baking product starts with choosing a list of multiple parameters for each product to rank the product on. This was done with the guidance of the judges and baking experts. The consumers of this product (the home bakers) then rates the brands they use for those products. The results of this will then be aggregated and weightage for each parameter will be assigned. Based on the total scores, the final rankings of the brands will be determined.
The popular brand will be determined based on the number of bakers using that brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why should I participate in Top 100 campaign?
A. By participating in a national event, you demonstrate that you took the initiative to explore your passions.
We also understand that it takes fervor, dedication, and innovation to join this elite group of growing homemakers. Being recognized as a Top 10/ Top 25 / Top 50 / Top 100 helps propel your baking business to even greater heights.
In case, you need more reasons to nominate yourself, here they’re!
- BENEFIT from coverage in the market-leading media
- RECOGNITION amongst your fellow bakers in your city & country
- PROMOTE your winning success to your prospective customers through the use of the Top 100 bakers logo
- ATTRACT new customers and generate loyalty
Q. Does the nomination form have to be completed online?
A. Yes, it is an online process.
Q. What is the process for participation?
- Step 1. You will need to nominate yourself by filling out an online form. Once you have submitted the form, you will receive an automated email notification indicating that an online application was received
For any query, drop an email at email@example.com or WhatsApp +9170019 53879 or +4475380 68400
Q. How will we know the online registration form was received by Homebakers.co.in?
You will receive an automated email notification indicating that the online application was received by homebakers.co.in. If you wish you edit your response, you can edit the response via the link sent to you by email. If you have questions about your application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Q. When and how will the results be announced?
A. It will be announced in December 2020 on HomeBakers.co.in and a leading newspaper/magazine.
Q. Who do I contact for further assistance?
Please email email@example.com or WhatsApp +9170019 53879 or +4475380 68400 with any questions you may have about the programme. We will get in touch with you within the briefest delay.
Terms & Conditions
- The Top 100 Home Bakers nomination process opens on 29th September 2020 and will remain open until 31st October 2020, 11:59 pm. No entries after the last date will be accepted.
- There is no cost for nominating.
- The person nominated must be - at least 18 years of age, a resident of India, and a home baker with no commercial establishment for their baking.
- Once all nominations are received, an initial shortlisting process will be done. Nominating is NOT a voting procedure.
- Your nomination does not guarantee your place in the Top 100 list.
- The nominator consents to allow us to use the information given to us by them. This can be used for promotional and marketing purposes, amongst others. This includes name, gender, photographs, contact information, and all other information submitted in the process of this competition.
- These awards are remote. The results of this competition will be declared on the website homebakers.co.in. The same will be intimated to nominees via our social media pages.
- No request for re-evaluation of results will be entertained. The decision of the judging panel and homebakers.co.in is final.
- The role of the judges is to help determine the process of this competition, add their valuable inputs, and to conduct the judging with the shortlisted persons.
- Judges cannot be nominated for the competition.
- Judges are bound by these terms to maintain confidentiality about the awards process, the results of the competition and other trade secrets as deemed fit by Us.
- The information given by the judges in the process of judging can be used by us for creating content for our blog and social media, and all rights remain with us for the same.
- The decision of the judges and homebakers.co.in is final, and it cannot be questioned.
- Judges affiliated to any businesses or brands, will not in any way be involved in the assessment of a product linked to that brand.
- Lead and associate partners have no direct or indirect influence on the judging process.