Get FSSAI Registration for Home Bakers easy and quick
- Advice on FSSAI registration requirements for home bakers
- Documented follow-up
- Preparation of application form on your behalf
- Filing of application form
- Follow-up with FSSAI authorities
- Ongoing support
FSSAI Registration for Home Bakers & Home Bakery Products
FSSAI is the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. As per the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, FSSAI registration is a mandatory requirement for food operators & commercial bakeries across the country including home bakers and home chefs who will fall under the Petty Food Business category. Therefore, Home bakers require this FSSAI registration for home bakery products & cakes. If you have any more questions about how to get a FSSAI registration for a home bakery, you can find more details on our FAQs page for FSSAI registration. If you are looking to start off as a home baker, whether full-time or not, take a look at our guide on How to start your own home baking business.
The process for FSSAI registration for home bakers
- Either you can apply online or we can apply on your behalf for a nominal fee Register for our FSSAI assistance service.
- On application, there may be a visit by an FSSAI official to your home kitchen or studio space.
- Post list and approval, you will be issued your registration with a 14 digit number.
Documents required for FSSAI Registration for home baking
- A self-attested copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of Owner/ Partners/ Director or any other ID proof issued by the government.
- A self-attested photograph of yourself.
Our assistance fees to apply for FSSAI registration on your behalf
Sign up for our FSSAI registration assistance service at 75% discount! Our assistance fees includes FSSAI application fees. This is a lowest assistance service fees you will find online.
Over 500 home bakers have availed our assistance service for FSSAI Regsitration till date.
- FSSAI Registration for One Year - Rs. 750 + GST.
- FSSAI Registration for Two Years - Rs. 1195 + GST.
- FSSAI Registration for Three Years - Rs. 1595 + GST.
- FSSAI Registration for Five Years - Rs. 2495 + GST.
Renewal of FSSAI Registration for Home Bakers:
- If you had applied for FSSAI Registration through us, then we can help you renew it.
- Renewal of FSSAI license for home kitchen can be done online, and we can do it for you do for you.
- This FSSAI license for home kitchen can be renewed up to 120 days (i.e. 4 months) before it expires.
- If your old FSSAI for home bakers has already expired, you cannot renew it. A fresh application has to be submitted.
- You will get a 33% discount on our fees for the renewal of FSSAI Regsitration for home bakers. Cintact us for a discount code.
Terms and Conditions for the purchase of FSSAI Registration on homebakers.co.in
- The purchase on our website only includes the application fee, service fee and taxes. We are not liable for any extra cost that the baker may have to incur during the process. This includes, but is not limited to, the cost of visiting the FSSAI office, additional challan payments sought at the office, any tests, audits or affidavits required by the authority, cost of re-submission of application due to erroneous information given by the applicant/ due to any additional details required by the FSSAI officials and cost of inspection of the home kitchen.
- Homebakers.co.in only facilitates the application process. We cannot be held liable for the rejection of your application arising out of any reason.
- You will be responsible for the details you provide us with. It is also your responsibility to sign the documents that we send to you in the process of the application and send them back to us in a legible manner (via scan). We will not be responsible if any issue arises out of erroneous information or incorrect signing and filling up of the documents we send to you.
- Registration is valid only if your yearly turnover is below 12 lakh per annum. If yours is higher and you have applied for registration (and not the FSSAI licence), your application cannot be completed. If your income is misrepresented by you and your application is rejected/ the FSSAI requests more details leading to disqualification, we cannot be held liable for the same.
- Under some circumstances, the FSSAI authority may require the applicant to submit the application in - person at the FSSAI office. This is not under our control. This has to be done by the baker themselves and cannot be done by us, as the FSSAI authority requires the physical presence of the owner of the baking business. Our responsibility only extends up to informing you of the physical visit required. We cannot be held liable for any cost of the physical visit.
- A site visit may be conducted by the FSSAI official before your registration is granted. This will be to check the premises in which you conduct your baking. It is your responsibility to maintain your premises and be prepared for a site visit. We will not be responsible for any liability arising out of the same, including if the application is rejected after the site visit.
- The amount paid by you to us for the registration is non - refundable under any and all circumstances.
- We do not guarantee a timeline within which the registration certificate will be issued. We only apply on your behalf, we do not have any control over the approval mechanism. You will not be entitled to a refund if you apply under the impression that we can complete your registration as soon as possible.
Stay safe and keep baking!