Eggless Cocoa Pista Biscotti by Zulekha Badar - Powered by Van Houten Professional
- Flour - 150 grams
- Cocoa powder - 25 grams
- Baking Powder - 1/2th tsp
- Baking soda - 1/8 tsp
- Pistachio pieces - 100 grams
- Unsalted Butter - 45 grams
- Castor Sugar - 115 grams
- Orange zest
- Milk - 50 grams
- Salt - 1/8 tsp
- In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and pistachio pieces.
- In another bowl beat butter and castor sugar till light and fluffy. While beating keep adding little milk at a time. Mix thoroughly. Add orange zest.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredient mixes to prepare a soft dough. Roll it out and place it on a tray. Flatten it.
- Bake it at 160 C for 25 to 30 minutes. Once it cools down, slice them. Then dry at 150 C for 12 to 15 minutes.
Share your creations!
So here you go! I hope you try this recipe at home. Tag @homebakers.co.in on Facebook and @homebakers_co_in on Instagram to share your creation, and we will share your creations on our social media handles! To watch our past recipe tutorials, check us out here. To keep getting inspired, do not miss out to get the latest updates on our events, blogs and newsletters on https://homebakers.co.in Click here to order a cake from homebakers.co.in Click here to find online baking and cake decorating classes. Stay safe and keep baking!