Eggless Apricot Chocolate Cookies by Deepali Sawant - Powered by Van Houten Professional
- Plain Flour - 150 GM
- Van Houten Dark Chocolate 46.5% - 180 GM
- Baking Powder - 4 GM
- Van Houten Coco Powder - 95 GM
- Castor Sugar - 150 GM
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
- Unsalted Butter - 148 GM
- Apricot chopped - 50 GM
- Condensed Milk - 140 GM
- Sieve Plain flour, Baking powder, cocoa powder and keep aside.
- Cream Butter and add sugar gradually. Continue creaming for 2min.
- Add condensed milk, vanilla essence and mix well until condensed milk incorporates in the butter and sugar mixture.
- Add flour mixture, Van Houten Dark chocolate and Apricot and mix well. The dough will be little dry.
- Shape into 40 gm balls and flatten on the tray. Do not roll too much.
- Chilled it in the refrigerator for 1/2hr and bake in preheated oven OTG 160 degree and Microwave 160-180 degree range for 20-25 min. Cookies will be firm on sides but soft in the centre.
- Cool it on wire rack and store in airtight container.
Share your creations!
So here you go! I hope you try this recipe at home. Tag @homebakers.co.in on Facebook and @homebakers_co_in on Instagram to share your creation, and we will share your creations on our social media handles!
To keep getting inspired, do not miss out to get the latest updates on our events, blogs and newsletters on https://homebakers.co.in
Stay safe and keep baking!