Learn How to Make a Vegan Spinach and Corn Quiche - A Recipe by Sonia Gupta - Powered by NatureFresh Professional
Ingredients For Shortcrust
- Nature Fresh Professional Lite (A Special Plant Fat) - 100gm
- Flour - 150gm
- Salt - 3gm
- Cold water - 25gm (if required)
Ingredients For Filling
- Chopped Spinach - 150gm
- Chopped onion - 100gm
- Sweet corn - 100gm
- Lite - 20gm
- Chopped garlic - 10gm
- Black Pepper - 1gm
- Salt - 3gm
- Chilli flakes - 1gm
- Mixed herbs - 1gm
- Flour - 30gm
- Coconut milk - 200gm
- Tapioca flour - 5gm
- In a bowl mix Naturefresh Professional Lite (100 gms), flour and salt. Bind the dough. Cover it in cling wrap and let it rest in refrigerator for 30 min.
- In a saucepan, take Naturefresh Professional lite (20 gms). Heat it. Add chopped garlic and onion. Sauteé for 1 min and then add spinach &corn.
- Cook the vegetables for another 1 minute. Add flour and Tapioca flour. Cook to remove the raw flavour of the flour. Add salt and coconut milk. Keep stirring constantly. Add all the seasonings. The filling is ready.
- Roll the refrigerated dough into a sheet of 1/2 inch thickness. Cut out the discs and line it into tartlets.
- Bake these shells in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 min.
- After 20 min, fill the baked shells with the prepared filling and bake again at 180 C for another 20 min.
- After baking, take the quiche out from the oven and serve hot.
Share your creations!
So here you go! I hope you try this recipe at home. Tag @homebakers.co.in on Facebook and @homebakers_co_in on Instagram to share your creation, and we will share your creations on our social media handles!
To keep getting inspired, do not miss out to get the latest updates on our events, blogs and newsletters on https://homebakers.co.in
Stay safe and keep baking!