Preparation Time - 25 mins
Cook Time - 50 mins
Number Of Servings - 6
Baked Triple Chocolate Cheesecake By Chef Divya Saraf
Ingredients for the Base
Ingredients for the Cheesecake Mixture
After dividing the mixture in three equal parts
Method for base
1. Line a 6-inch ring or a loose-bottom pan with foil from outside.
2. Mix the melted butter with the crushed digestive biscuits and make a crumb mixture.
3. Set in the freezer for 15 minutes.
Method for the Cheesecake Mixture
1. Mix all the ingredients (except the chocolates) together and whisk until the batter is smooth and homogeneous.
2. Divide the mixture (approx 600 gm) into 3 equal parts into 3 bowls.
3. Melt the chocolates and add each type to each part.
4. Whisk until the chocolate is mixed in and the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
5. Layer the dark chocolate mixture in the bottom, on top of the set crust, and spread evenly.
6. Layer the milk chocolate over the dark chocolate and the white chocolate over the milk.
7. Prepare a water bath and preheat the oven at 150 degrees C with both the rods on.
8. Place the cake tin in the water bath and pour hot water. Bake this for 45 to 50 minutes.
9. Cool and refrigerate, and remove the cheesecake from the mold only when cold.
10. Decorate with whipping cream and chocolate shavings.
Share your creations!
So here you go! I hope you try this recipe at home. Tag @homebakers.co.in on Facebook and @homebakers_co_in on Instagram to share your creation, and we will share your creations on our social media handles!
To keep getting inspired, do not miss out to get the latest updates on our events, blogs and newsletters on https://homebakers.co.in
Stay safe and keep baking!