A great restaurant website
Duration: 3 hoursInstructor/Academy: Ashwini Sarabhai
- Course Category: Baking,Cake Decoration
- Course Description: Learn Coloured Ganache on a cake with Ashwini Sarabhai * Make White Chocolate Ganache * Understand the right ratios and consistency for the ganache * Colouring the ganache * Apply ganache to get straight sides and sharp edges on the cake * Make a quick gum paste rose and berries * Colouring the Rose Golden * This is an interactive demonstration class video. This will give you access to a video of a live online class conducted earlier. Get access within 24 working hours. You can get your query resolution via e-mail or WhatsApp with Ashwini Sarabhai. The fees include a GST of 18%.
- Medium: online
- Start Date: 17th Mar, 2020
- End Date: 31st Dec, 2020
- Time of the course: 7:00am - 7:00am
- Dietary Medium: Eggless,Vegan,Others
- Certification Provided: no
- Instructor details: Ashwini is an award-winning Cake Artist, born and brought up in the lovely city of Mumbai. An electronics engineer, Ashwini worked in the IT sector for a while. In the Cake decorating and Baking field, She is trained from reputed institutes and experts in the industry in USA. Her Venture “The Dream Cakes” is where she creates designer cakes, conduct workshops and Online Classes\workshops for Cake Decorating Art. She has been instrumental in training and educating more than 1000 artists. She has always been an innovator and accordingly came up with India’s first Online Training courses which helped many home bakers and artists who were not able to travel for in person courses and at very economical cost. She as also instrumental in launching Sugar Magazine, India’s first cake art magazine to showcase and promote the immense talent in India. Diversifying and making use of her experience and knowledge, she has now entered into the product manufacturing segment and has successfully launched a first of its kind in the world, unique and versatile product named ShineLine. This is a Ready to use metallic piping gel which aims at making work easy and brilliant for a cake decorator. This has been very well appreciated around the world. Her creations have been featured in many National & International Magazines, websites, Newspapers and TV Shows. She is the proud Ambassador for India and Approved Teacher for the prestigious International Cake Exploration Society (ICES.org) headquartered in USA. She has been awarded the Top 10 Cake Artist in India by Cake Masters Magazine, UK for 2017 and also 2018. She was also the finalist in the prestigious Cake Masters Magazine Awards 2018 and 2019, aka Cake Oscars, in the Sugar Flowers Category. She was also a part of the judging panel for the first ever Indian Cake Awards 2019. Recently, she also was a big part of the Incredible India Welcome Display at the Cake International Show in Birmingham, UK. Her work had been highly recognised and appreciated by top artists around the world.
- Venue Address:
- City: select city
- Maximum seats: 100